Unsurpassed Quality, Style and Convenience

 

Upscale hardwood pens for smaller pets, plus crates and gates for any-sized pets are all we make.

Our goal is to make your life the best and happiest it can be with your pet, and safe, secure, harmless pet confinement is essential.  We understand the issues you face with having a small pet in your home, so in every one of our products you get the benefit of our proprietary technology, patent-pending features, high-end design and extensive testing that has established Pupperton as the premiere upscale indoor pet confinement product-maker in the U.S.

When you understand upscale in-home pet containment like we do, you understand the advantages and value of a Pupperton solution built just for you.

 

Owning a standard or custom Pupperton® pet product really does improve your pet-owning life!


Beginning in 2009, our large wood pet pens have been designed to contain everything a smaller-dog needs - and the "accidents no one needs" - during extended day or night stays. Our smaller crates and gates extend the contemporary Pupperton aesthetic across all product lines; this is particularly nice for homes needing multiple confinement solutions - and is unique to Pupperton!

Safety and security, comfort and convenience, versatility and durability - everything you need in one pen to make a busy lifestyle as easy as possible. Our patent-pending features provide just some of the Pupperton advantages we list here...

  • Versatility and convenience are the foundation of our functional design.  Snap-on machine washable and dryable floor mats completely contain liquids and other messes making cleanup easy and chemical-free, and are included with every pen.  There are no little latches to fuss over every time you want to let your pet in and out - in fact, you only bend slightly to open or close the gate!   And the floor mat doubles as the pen's carrying/storage case!
  • We offer the widest selection of top-grade 100% solid hardwood, furniture-style pet confinement products available anywhere. If our standard offerings aren't quite perfect for your needs, we'll custom-make one for you at little or no extra cost! Custom wooden pet pens, wooden pet gates and wooden dog crates are our specialty!  Our products are 100% made-to-order in the USA with American materials and parts, and this means we deliver your order in 1-3 weeks - not months!!!
  • The Pupperton® aesthetic is upscale all the way.  Styled with a "clean", contemporary appearance, the look of a Pupperton product stands out as the "icing on the cake" when it comes to why our customers love our products. No ugly wire or plastic dog crate for you!  A Pupperton wooden dog pen accents your decor - the opposite of the cage hidden under a blanket in the corner.
  • Buy with confidence. Worried about our wooden pet pens being chewed?  Don't be!  We've solved that problem for 98% of our customers by design, and if your pup ends up being in the other 2%, we offer wonderful clear acrylic side panel protectors that prevent pet contact with the wood altogether.  Of course with our lifetime warranty and free dowel replacement kits, your purchase is completely safe from pet destruction as long as you own it!

Please take a minute to navigate around our website and compare our pens to any others. You will see why Pupperton® provides the ultimate overall value in upscale in-home pet confinement!

 

Simply put, Pupperton® means:

The highest-quality.

The most versatile.

The easiest to own.

The finest appearance.

Made in USA     Made in America through and through.

"Our value is in our products when what you value is in one too."  - S. Shaw, President, MN Woodcraft, Inc.

 

 Buy one now before another day goes by.

 

(PS. We still have some product photos and new products to add to our store as we put the polish on our new site update, so please excuse the "dust".)