The Website is provided by Minnesota Woodcraft, Inc., owner of the Pupperton™ brand and is available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use this Website.
License and Ownership
Minnesota Woodcraft grants You a limited, personal, nontransferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable license to
1) access and use only the Website, Content and Services only in the manner presented by Minnesota Woodcraft, and
2) access and use the Minnesota Woodcraft computer and network services offered within the Website (the "Minnesota Woodcraft Systems") only in the manner expressly permitted by Minnesota Woodcraft. Except to the extent required by law or as expressly provided herein, none of the Content and/or Information may be reverse-engineered, modified, reproduced, republished, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means, resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Minnesota Woodcraft. You may not make, sell, offer for sale, modify, reproduce, display, publicly perform, import, distribute, retransmit or otherwise use the Content in any way, unless expressly permitted to do so by Minnesota Woodcraft.
Restrictions on Use of the Website
1) You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
2) You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
3) You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by Minnesota Woodcraft.
4) You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined below) rights of another.
5) Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of Minnesota Woodcraft.
6) You may not use or access the Website or Services in any way that, in Minnesota Woodcraft's judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Minnesota Woodcraft Services or Website, or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Minnesota Woodcraft Services or the Website.
7) You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of Minnesota Woodcraft.
2) Inbound Links. Linking to any page of the Website other than to http://www.pupperton.com through a plain text link is strictly prohibited in the absence of a separate linking agreement with Minnesota Woodcraft. Any website or other device that links to http://www.pupperton.com or any page available therein is prohibited from
a) replicating Content,
b) using a browser or border environment around the Content,
c) implying in any fashion that Minnesota Woodcraft or any of its affiliates are endorsing it or its products,
d) misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with Minnesota Woodcraft or any of its affiliates,
e) presenting false information about Minnesota Woodcraft products or services, and
f) using any logo or mark of Minnesota Woodcraft or any of its affiliates without express written permission from Minnesota Woodcraft.
Minnesota Woodcraft does not accept ideas, concepts, or techniques for new products through the Website “Contact Us” page. If such ideas, et al, are received, You acknowledge that
1) they will not be considered confidential or proprietary,
2) Minnesota Woodcraft and its affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and
3) Minnesota Woodcraft will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such idea(s), et al, in any manner it chooses.
You agree that Minnesota Woodcraft, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Website and Services at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
1) discontinue use of the Website, and
2) destroy any copies You have made of any portion of its content. Accessing the Website or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Further, You agree that Minnesota Woodcraft shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Website or Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
MINNESOTA WOODCRAFT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. THE USE OF IT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
Compliance with Law Including Export Control
You agree to use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable laws, rulings and regulations and in a fashion that does not, in the sole judgment of Minnesota Woodcraft, negatively reflect on the goodwill or reputation of Minnesota Woodcraft and shall take no actions which would cause Minnesota Woodcraft to be in violation of any laws, rulings or regulations applicable to Minnesota Woodcraft.
Minnesota Woodcraft and the Website are based in the United States. The United States and certain other jurisdictions control the export of products and information. You agree to comply with all such applicable restrictions and not to export or re-export the Content (including any software or Services) to countries or persons prohibited under the United States or other applicable export control laws or regulations. If You access and download content, You represent that You are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of Your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT ANY PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES SHALL BE INSTITUTED IN A STATE OR FEDERAL COURT SITTING IN THE COUNTY OF SCOTT, STATE OF MINNESOTA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE NOW OR HEREAFTER TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OR TO THE JURISDICTION OF ANY SUCH PROCEEDING. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE.
Governing Law and Language
Questions or comments regarding the Website may be submitted to Minnesota Woodcraft Customer Service at email@example.com.