2' x 4' Large Pet Crate
Our Price: $629.00
The Pupperton 2'x4' model is an obvious in-home pet kenneling choice for owners that don't have enough space for a larger pet pen. In addition to your smaller pet, it's designed to also contain dishes for food and water, an inviting bed in the middle, lots of toys, and a potty pad, if necessary - everything for happy and content extended day-long pet safety and security!
At just under 2' by 4' in size, this pen fit nicley against a wall or along the back of a sofa in the middle of the room. Our premium hardwoods and finishes are a natural fit for any decor, and ingenious product features make this pen just as easy to own as our larger flagship 4'x4' pen.
The snap-on, waterproof, machine-washable floor mat (which doubles as the carrying/storage case) is included, and the pen can be set up and packed up in about 1 minute without tools! A padded floor (upgrade) is also available for ultra pet comfort if the pen will be located on a hard surface.
We use only premium-grade hardwoods at Pupperton because quality shows. Choose from a vaiety of 100% premium solid hardwoods and stain colors, or save some money and get a "ready-to-finish" one and finish it yourself!
We build to order and typically ship in 1-3 weeks (not months) to ensure you get exactly what you want.
You can trust that the best confinement product available for smaller pets is this 100% American-made high-quality large in-home crate from Pupperton! Its signed and serial-numbered heirloom quality will impress everyone that sees it for a lifetime!
- Size (external): 23-1/2"W x 47-3/8"L x 26"H.
- Weight: 16 lbs. to 23 lbs. depending on hardwood and whether a padded floor is used.
Frame and Finish:
We offer a variety of hardwoods (choose one from the pull-down list). The base price is for a "you buy and apply the finish" (sanded and ready-to-finish) pen. Although we will professionally finish your hardwood choice with any color chosen from the pull-down list, we recommend:
- Clear, Black, White, or Medium Brown on MAPLE
- Blonde, Golden Oak or Dark Brown/Walnut on RED OAK
- Burgundy/Dark Cherry on CHERRY
- Double latching: top and bottom
- Lift to open/close: 3/4".
- Integrated lock prevents lifting to open.
- Swings both in and out.
- Removable (spring-loaded hinge dowel).
- Choose hinge side: right or left, and on the long (4') or short (2') panel.
- Machine washable and dryable (low heat).
- Snaps-on to prevent pets from "tunneling' out underneath the frame or bunching the floor up inside.
- Also used as the pen's carrying case (integrated carrying handles tuck underneath when pen is being used).
- Lipped up around the inside perimeter to prevent fluid leakage to the outside.
- Extremely durable dual-layer unit made from an acrylic impregnated polyester (marine fabric) top layer and a nylon outer backshell.
- A foam rubber pad, if so equipped, inserts between the two fabric layers.
Top quality pen
Submitted by Jackie G
This pen was perfectly built and it works as good as it looks. Thanks for making a great product!
Beautiful furniture + a marvel of engineering
Submitted by Maria Verven
I stopped by the Pupperton booth at our local summer dog show and bought a pen for my daughter who has a small poodle. These dog pens are the most beautiful I\\\'ve ever seen -- they\\\'re gorgeous pieces of furniture even the fussiest of people would be proud to display in their living room. The woods they use are absolutely gorgeous, with smooth, rounded edges. Plus, they\\\'re a marvel of engineering -- Pupperton has thought through everything, from how the gates open and latch to the waterproof floor covering. They\\\'re worth every penny.